OpenID
Skip to main content
Topic: video rendering time for luxedo 8+ hours (Read 2224 times) previous topic - next topic
video rendering time for luxedo 8+ hours
so i'm trying to render my project on the luxedo website and it rendered for 8 hours yesterday before failing.
I gave it a second attempt today and it has been rendering for 7 hours so far and says its 44.1% complete and has 8 hours left. At this rate thanks giving will have come and gone before it gets a rendered video. >:(

Re: video rendering time for luxedo 8+ hours
Reply #1
I just tried to start the render again....
X

Reply #2
15 hours later and its currently saying 44.7% complete and 7 hours remaining.

Reply #3
6 days later, still no rendered project. Luxedo support responded 2 days ago saying that it should not take this long and they would look into the issue but I have not heard anything else from them.

Reply #4
Finally my project render completed and worked. Luxedo emailed me today saying that they had to increase the allowed render times for projects so that my project would successfully finish rendering. It still takes about 4 hours but at least it's working now.

I also came across another issue where if you have too many clips with audio at the same time there will be a horrible crackling sound. I muted some of the clips and the crackling went away.

Simple Audio Video Embedder